Veneers can help if:
- You have gaps between your teeth
- You have an incorrectly shaped tooth
- You want a treatment that removes as little tooth as possible
What exactly are veneers?
Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain. Similar to a false nail, a veneer is a protective shell that covers the front of your tooth to reshape it or improve its colour.
Why choose veneers?
- When orthodontics is not an option, veneers may be the answer
- Veneers stay securely attached to your teeth.
- They are unlikely to affect the nerves within a tooth or weaken it
- Similar to false nails, veneers are painless and easy to apply
- Veneers can be used to close gaps between teeth
Will it hurt?
The process is similar to having a filling, so there should be very little discomfort.
Can I afford veneers?
We believe everyone should be able to afford the dental care they need so we have a range of competitive prices and finance options to make sure as many people as possible can experience the benefits of veneers.